Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Quote: No Information
Joined: 7-June 17
Last Seen: Yesterday at 10:25 pm
Local Time: Feb 21 2018, 07:38 AM
138 posts (0.5 per day)
( 10.76% of total forum posts )
Feb 11 2018, 03:36 PM
Below are the many Deity's that rule over the Plane of Alura. The deity's are based on fictional views of these gods and are bent to fit the world or Alura that our players live in.
Zeus is the most reclusive and respected of all the deities in the plane of alura, Said to be the first of the gods spawned from the great light. Fearless, head strong and bold he then created the rest of the lesser gods alongside his two brothers. His greatest weapons are his lightning bolts and his sceptre. His lightning bolts come from the scales of Vor’Liea crafted by the great cyclops. His staff created shortly after by Hephaestus grants the owner of the staff rule of the olympian gods and control of the shape of the land. Said to rarely speak to his followers directly or grant any kind of boon of favor those who seek his blessing have their work cut out for them.
Tenants of Zeus
- live for the love of your people and friends. Do what makes them happy now, even if it may cost them in the future.
- The Law of the land you live in is to be respected and upheld. Your a model citizen, and seek to bring criminals to justice peacefully.
- Never stand idly by when someone wrongs another, should the land hold no laws do what is right even if it may seem hard.
- Your friends and people around you should recognise your greatness. If they do not serve a purpose then cut them from the cloth.
- The law of the land is to be respected and upheld. You act radically when someone breaks the laws of the land. Your not afraid to take the law into your own hands.
- Never suffer under others, Should the land have no law you shall become that law and seek dominance over those who break it.
The following of the god zeus tend to either lean to one extreme or another. Often either feared rulers like Cole, or vigilanties who take to law into their own hands when the law defends the wrong people. That or leaders like Alexander who will do what makes his people happy now even if it will cost them something in the future, who will never let a crime go unnoticed even if the sentence is not punished by their hand.
More to come!
Nov 15 2017, 04:39 PM
Please remember that it is your responsibility to time-stamp your post, your player does not have the ability to be in two places at one time any posts that are posted going forward that do not have time Stamps will be deleted. This is to ensure Fair roleplay and equality for all. It also allows me to keep track of who's doing what and when.
Thank you and enjoy your role playing.
I only post this because the forms have been getting a lot more active lately and I want to make sure that the rules are in place and everyone understands them. This post is also not directed at anyone in particular just restating the rules on the new forums. 😁
Jun 7 2017, 07:48 PM
2017 Season dates
May 12 - 14~passed
June 16-19 (4 day Pig roast)~passed
July 7 - 9
Aug 11 - 13
Sept 15 - 17
Oct 27 - 31(4 day, anniversary of the blight)-
Conventions and Gatherings:
Niagara falls Comic-Con
Big plans here, we will need at least 15 hands for the event. weekend passes are free for those who can assist.
April 1 - 2nd.
Same deal with this con, we will need extra hands for the mock-tavern pending approval.
School board stuff:
April 22 - FanCon
this is big for Alura, once e get our name in with the NDSB it will open a whole new door for our community.
If you are new and have question please Msg Colton Schug. During this time its also good to get approved for your character and forum Role play/Chat.